The objectives of the REGINA ENGINEERING SOCIETY (RES) are to promote the interests of the Engineering Profession in close cooperation with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) to:
- develop and maintain high standards in the engineering profession.
- facilitate the acquirement and the interchange of professional knowledge among its members.
- advance the professional, social, and economic welfare of its members.
- enhance the usefulness of the profession to the public.
- collaborate with universities and other educational institutions in the advancement of engineering education.
- promote good relations and exchange of information between engineers and members of allied professions.
- cooperate with other technical societies for the advancement of mutual interests.
- network with other engineers though various social events.
- encourage original research, and the study, development, and conservation of the resources of Canada.
Membership in the Society shall be open to all registered members of APEGS.